martes, 20 de marzo de 2012

I can't win, I can't reign, I will never win this game without you..without you. I am lost, I am vain, I will never be the same without you..without you. I won't run, I won't fly, I will never make it by.. without you, without you. I can't rest, I can't fight, all I need is you and I.. without you, without you. Can't erase, so I'll take blame, but I can't accept that we're strange.. without you, without you. I can't quit now, this can't be right, I can't take one more sleep this night.. without you, without you. I won't soar, I won't climb, If you're not here I'm paralyzed ..without you, without you. I can't look, I'm so blind, lost my heart, I lost my mind.. without you, without you. I am lost, I am vain, I will never be the same.. WITHOUT YOU..

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

TE AMO♥